Cancellation, Exchange and Refund Policies.
The rates published on the website are only valid at the time of making the quote; are guaranteed at the time of receiving the corresponding payment. All reservations are subject to space availability and cannot be guaranteed until payment has been received.
A reservation is considered complete, when you are provided with a confirmation number and the corresponding charge has been applied. At the time of booking, you authorize the use of your credit card number to make the payment, and you expressly confirm that you know and accept our cancellation, change and refund policies.
REMEMBER THAT YOU ARE GOING TO CANCEL A FRACTION OF THE TOTAL COST PER PERSON FOR THE RESERVATION.
THE REMAINING AMOUNT CANCELED DIRECTLY IN OUR COUNTER OF THE WAREHOUSE THE WAREHOUSE THE DAY OF THE RESERVATION, YOU CAN PAY WITH CARD OR CASH.
* In the event of a change in the reservation date, it will only be made subject to availability and is subject to the conditions of the BORA BORA GROUP, whether or not to accept the change.
* In case of cancellation of the reservation by the USER, GRUPO BORA BORA will apply the cancellation rules defined in this section:
1. If you cancel your reservation up to 24 hours before the day pass (7:30 am the day before the tour), the passenger may reschedule the date within a maximum period of six months. Likewise, the client could transfer his reservation to a third party if he wishes.
2. If the pass is NOT postponed 24 hours before, or the passenger does not show up at the pier at the scheduled time and day, he will completely lose his pass. (Reservation is guaranteed until 8:20 am on the day of the contracted tour)
3. If the passenger retracts within 24 hours after purchasing the service, they may claim a refund of 80% of the amount paid (20% administrative expenses). After that period, no refund will apply.
4. If the passenger cancels his reservation 20 days before the tour, he can claim a refund of 80% of the amount paid (20% administrative expenses). If the payment was made with credit cards. The refund will be reflected within a period of 15 days.
GRUPO BORA BORA will not be obliged to reimburse any sum if, due to external causes, force majeure or related to the pandemic, the USER does not appear in a timely manner the day of your reservation or arrives after boarding time.
To make a change, cancellation or refund request, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org